Rinse the tri-tip roast, then scour with a fork all over on both sides. Generously pour meat tenderizer, garlic powder, seasoned salt and coarse ground black pepper over all sides. Pound spices into meat. Then cover meat with slices of limes and lemons on both sides and place meat in a ziploc bad with 2 T. water. Seal. Refrigerate for 3-4days, turning the bag frequently.
When ready, grill on medium for 20 minutes on one side (fat side) and 10 minutes on the other. Take meat off the grill and place in a small ice chest. Cover with alu foil. Close ice chest and let meat stand for at least 30 minutes and up to 3 hours. The meat will stay hot.
When ready to serve, slice thinly across grain. Good with cole slaw, beans and potato casserole.
1 comment:
I just found this blog.
:0)
I LOVE IT!
I'll be checking in for recipies weekly!
Thanks for tuning in,
B
Post a Comment