Monday, November 10, 2008

Easy Chicken Pot Pie


Filling:
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of potato soup
1 cup cooked chicken (I use my rotisserie chicken again)
1 cup frozen mixed veggies
about 1 Tbs onion powder
1-2 dashes celery salt (or slice one rib celery)
about 3 dashes Thyme
few dashes chili powder
few dashes pepper

Crust:
1 cup bisquick
½ cup milk
1 egg
couple dashes thyme
½ - 1 tsp onion powder

In a 9 x 9 baking dish, mix all of the filling ingredients together, and even it out. In a bowl, mix the crust ingredients (I just use a fork and stir very well). Pour over the filling mixture – just enough to cover everything. Bake at 400 for 30 min, and crust is golden.
Makes 4 servings.

(Recipe and photo courtesy of Pirijo Silver)

3 comments:

Lady Lawson said...

Looks yummy! How'd it turn out? Is that the recipe on the back of the cream of potato can? I've always wanted to try it out.

Pirijo and Donny said...

well, it was my inpiration, but I changed it some, to taste much better :-)

Lin and Didi Lawson said...

I'm so amazed that the Lawson women (including Pirijo) who actually don't like to cook come up with such great recipes.