Thursday, November 6, 2008

Crockpot Chicken Barbecue


4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 c. tomato ketchup
3 T. brown sugar
1 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 T. soy sauce
1 T. cider vinegar
1 t. ground red hot pepper flakes (I used chipotle pepper powder)
1/2 t. garlic powder

Combine all ingredients for the sauce in the crock pot. Add the chicken, try to coat well with the sauce. Cook on high 4 hrs. Shred or cut up the chicken and mix it all up so that all the pieces are coated.

I served this over rice. Cole slaw would also go well with this meal.

2 comments:

Lady Lawson said...

This sounds quick and easy. I don't use my crock pot near as much as I should! This will be on my list of things to make soon!

Lady Lawson said...

Ha ha ha! This was on my "list" to make almost a year ago...oops! Going to try and make it today!