1 can condensed Cream of Potato Soup
1 can condensed Fiesta Cheese Soup
2 cans (about 2 ½ cups) Milk
Crumbled cooked bacon
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped green unions
Blend the soups and milk in a pan on the stove, heat until hot, stirring often. Serve and top with bacon, cheese, and green 0nions. Makes 3-4 servings. Very easy and fast!
(Recipe courtesy of Pirijo Silver. Photo courtesy of Erin Lawson)
1 can condensed Fiesta Cheese Soup
2 cans (about 2 ½ cups) Milk
Crumbled cooked bacon
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped green unions
Blend the soups and milk in a pan on the stove, heat until hot, stirring often. Serve and top with bacon, cheese, and green 0nions. Makes 3-4 servings. Very easy and fast!
(Recipe courtesy of Pirijo Silver. Photo courtesy of Erin Lawson)

2 comments:
Pirijo - this was yummy! I couldn't find the Fiesta cheese soup so I just used the regular cheddar cheese soup. I assume the fiesta has more "umph!" to it.
Also, since there wasn't already a picture of it, I went ahead and added one, but feel free to replace it later when you make it again. THANKS!
SUPER, SUPER EASY!
The picture looks great! I'm glad you liked it. But yes, not all gracery stores seem to carry the Fiesta one - bumber, it does add an extra kick to it. I came up the recipe after eating at Chilli's (I think) one time, and decided to try and recreate the soup I had there.
Post a Comment