Tuesday, April 25, 2017
No Bake Vanilla Peanut Butter Cinnamon Protein Balls
In a bowl, combine:
1 1/2 C quick oats
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 C rice crispies cereal
In a microwave safe bowl, warm, and mix:
1/2 C + 1 Tbl. Peanut butter
1/8 C coconut oil
1/8 C +1 Tbl. Honey
1/2 tsp. vanilla
Pour the warm peanut butter mixture over the oat mixture, and blend well.
Lastly, mix in:
1/4 C cinnamon chips
Shape into balls (I use a 1 1/2 inch cookie dough baller), and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. Place in the freezer until frozen. Then you can put them in baggies in the freezer, and take them out as needed.
I usually just take one out before I head out for my run, and it's ready for me when I get back.
Makes 18 balls.
(Recipe and photo courtesy of Pirijo Silver)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment