Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes



1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese (room temp.)
about 1 ½ cups prepared instant vanilla pudding (chilled)
about ½ cup sugar
3 eggs
vanilla wafers

Topping:
Strawberries
sugar

Blend the cheese and the pudding very well, and then add the sugar and eggs. Put 2 cupcake liners in each muffin tin, and place a vanilla wafer on the bottom of each. Fill each about 2/3 with the mixture. Bake at 400 for about 25 min. Let cool completely.
Cut up the strawberries to desired size, and add sugar (as much as desired). Mix and chill in the fridge for a while (it will get syrupy).
Place some of the strawberry mixture on the top of each cheese cake just before serving.



(Sorry for the approximate measurements, but I just kind of made it up as I went. I must say, though, I think they turned out pretty good.


(Recipe and photos courtesy of Pirijo Silver)

No comments: