I don't know about you, but I love using daily shower sprays, because it cuts down significantly on my cleaning time later. However, I was getting very frustrated about how much money it was costing me. Especially once I realized that most of what I was paying for is water. I decided that there has to be a cheaper, and "greener" way. So I started researching, and testing out some homemade recipes.
This recipe I've been using for at least 6 months (closer to a year) now, and I love it. So I decided it was time to share it. Plus, this way I don't loose the recipe.
1 Tbl. liquid *Castile soap or Dish soap
1/2 C Hydrogen peroxide
1/2 C white vinegar
1 1/2 - 2 C water
5 drops of your favorite Essential Oil (optional)
*Castile soap is an all natural soap
Mix all ingredients in one of your old shower spray bottles, and spray away. Shake before use.
(Recipe and photo courtesy of Pirijo Silver)
No comments:
Post a Comment