If you are lucky enough to have an Aldi grocery store in your town, then you have access to the ingredients you need to make this super yummy, moist, chocolaty, and very easy treat.
1 box Aldi's double chocolate muffin mix* (I think they call the brand "Baker's Corner")
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 egg
1/4 C oil
1 1/2 C milk
* I've only made the muffins with this brand mix, however, you could try another brand and play around with it, and see if it works.
Preheat oven to 400 F, and line your muffin tin with the paper liners.
With a mixer, beat the egg well, and then add in all other ingredients. Scrape bowl, to make sure everything is well incorporated.
Fill the muffin cups 1/2 to 2/3 full only. (I only filled mine up about half way, and you can see how well they fluffed up.) Bake for 13-15 min., or until just barely done. Let cool for about 20 min., and enjoy.
Makes 2 dozen.
(Recipe and photo courtesy of Pirijo Silver)
No comments:
Post a Comment