Shhhhh....it's a secret! This dessert is loved by children and adults alike...but don't tell anyone how easy it is!
Ingredients:
1 box instant Vanilla pudding mix (prepare as directed on box, with milk)
1 tub Cool Whip, thawed in refrigerator
1 box vanilla wafers {I use Bud's Best bite-size wafers - $1 at CVS...I like that they're smaller and less expensive, but any variety will do!}
Approx 3 ripe bananas, sliced
Directions:
Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on box. Put in fridge and allow to set. Once set, combine the pudding with the entire tub of Cool Whip. Mix well.
Then, layer in a bowl {I'm not sure it matters what order} but I do vanilla wafers, bananas and pudding mixture. Repeat until everything is gone or bowl is filled. I always end with the pudding mixture as the top layer and then top with crushed vanilla wafers on top.
Refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving, so that the vanilla wafers have a chance to soften up a bit. Best made and enjoyed the same day!
Voila!
Recipe courtesy of Didi Lawson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment